Welcome to the heartbeat of Charlotte. Where retro mixes with contemporary, historical bumps up against trendy, and art intersects commerce. Result: a pulsing, vibrant neighborhood in the city with meteoric growth. Okay, it also doesn’t hurt being close to Uptown, the airport, major highways, and smack dab on the LYNX light rail line.
Still, it’s the quirky coolness of South End that’s so captivating. Beginning in the 1850s and reborn in the 1990s, today’s South End 2.0 is unique. As a place to live, to shop, to dine, to work, to party, to chill, there’s really nothing else like it in town. Start your explorations here, click away all you want.Then get down here in person. And get lost.
- 8:00 am Community Day @ Wilmore Centennial Park at South End
- 8:00 am Community Day / Park Celebration / Fall Festival
- 11:00 am Wilmore Centennial Park at South End Ribbon Cutting
- 4:00 pm South End Fall Festival
- 7:00 pm Hammers & Ales @ Triple C Brewery
- 7:00 pm Hammers and Ales – Charlotte Community Tool Bank